Saturday 10 January 2015

HOLLY'S BOTANICAL INVITATIONS // ROSE TINTED DESIGN



Vintage Botanicals sourced from The Graphics Fairy

My gorgeous friend is engaged to her beau and I had the pleasure of designing her party invitations for both the bridal shower, and also the engagement at Petit Bocal in Auckland.

The brief we discussed included floral elements, stark white space and a clean typeface for a dynamic yet minimalistic modern design. Holly's a bit a foodie, and I noticed on her pinterest board the inclusion of blackberries alongside other delectable nibbles. I thought they could work really well with the design, whilst complimenting the edgy style of her venue. Initially I imagined them as watercolour paintings, but the vintage botanical image I found via The Graphics Fairy was much more effective.

Event stationery is my favourite thing to design cause I love customising it to suit each client and their taste. I met Holly when we were both working for an amazing boutique company called Red Creative Event Styling. She is a beautiful, creative, encouraging soul who has such inspirational faith. Plus the girl has a great eye when it comes to all things stylish, so I really enjoyed collaborating with her on these invites.

If you are after anything similar or want to talk designs, please get in touch. x
rosetintedillustration@gmail.com 

No comments: