Monday 5 May 2014

CRAFT MARKET // PREPARATION


I've been busy preparing for the upcoming Craft Market at Ponsonby Art Station this Saturday (10th May from 10-3pm). Art Station is the big beautiful red brick building at the top of Ponsonby Road (behind the BP petrol station). It will be a great opportunity to get those last minute gifts for Mother's Day on Sunday.

I've been getting new illustrations printed, crafting more flower crowns, designing packaging and preparing the styling of my stall. Needless to say, I'm very excited to be a part of this!

I've come up with a few other ideas of what you can do in Ponsonby! I recommend starting the day with a trip to The Lane in Ponsonby Central. It's a combined eatery and food market with many cafés and restaurants to choose from. It's perfect for all meals, and has a great vibe. Ponsonby Road is a great street to go shopping on, and features many stores of the best New Zealand designers and gorgeous homeware stores. My favourite store is The Yellow Brick Road Boutique, which is close to Ponsonby Central. Just make sure you start at the Craft Market!!

No comments: