Monday 24 March 2014

ROSE TINTED FLOWER CROWNS







Rose Tinted Photography
Flower Crowns : Maree of Rose Tinted Illustration
Model & Make-up Artistry : Chelsea Ho

As you may know by now, I love flower crowns. I also love making my own and have made a number of pretty floral headpieces. Here is a little shoot I did on the weekend with the beautiful Chelsea Ho who is also a very talented make-up artist. (Click here to like her facebook make-up artistry page). I told her my vision of soft lilac eye-shadow and deep rose pink lips, soft & feminine. She captured it exactly as I had imagined it! She looked stunning.

Every flower crown I make is a unique one off piece. I can recreate similar combinations of colours and flowers but I like to do something different for each creation. If you would like your own custom flower crown or would like to ask about any of the above designs, send me an email to rosetintedillustration@gmail.com. You can request your ideal flower and colour combinations to your liking and I will do my absolute best to create something you'll love!

I will be selling these beauties, along with my illlustration prints, at an upcoming Art & Craft Market in Auckland. Keep posted to find out more information about this but for now I can tell you it will be on May 10th. It's going to be a great day with some amazing vendors.

I will also be selling these at Tiny Space store in St Kevins Arcade, Auckland Central if you would like to come see them in person. Whilst your there, have a look at the amazing leather handbag collection and try on some pretty jewellery.

No comments: