Thursday 13 February 2014

ROMANTIC BLUSH FASHION SPREAD // VOGUE MEXICO SPRING 2013

Vogue Mexico March 2013
Photographer : Matthew Scrivens
Model : Morgane Warnier

I just love this fashion spread for Vogue Mexico 2013 featuring Morgane Warnier, photographed by by Matthew Scrivens. This delicate shade of peachy pink is my favourite colour to wear. It's just so feminine and pretty. I'm a little envious of Morgane's white blond hair. Mind you, platinum is not something I would ever do to my own hair, but I just love it on someone who really rocks it.

The romanticism of this shoot reminds me of high tea in the late 1800's where everyone would wear white or the softest of pastel tones. I'm thinking lace with frilly hats and parasols. I also imagine this blush & white snow palette would make for a pretty wedding style.

No comments: