Thursday 28 November 2013

VINTALIER SPRING/SUMMER LOOKBOOK

Vintalier S/S Lookbook 2013
Photography : Cel Jarvis
Model : Autumn Johnson
Styling : Ellen Hsu
Make-up & Hair : Lindsay Avenetti

I just love this lookbook by Vintalier! They are a vintage online store based in Portland, Oregon that celebrates the joy of wearing vintage clothing. I personally love finding treasures in second hand/vintage stores, but it is sometimes a bit of mission sorting through all the ugly stuff to find the gems. Though the accomplishment is worth it in the end, just imagine if there was someone else curating all the beautiful discoveries into a collection! 

Tecnically this lookbook is from earlier in the year, but because I'm in the Southern hemisphere it means we are now in Spring/Summer (my favourite). So I'm looking at many S/S lookbooks for inspiration as well as keeping my Spring & Summer pinterest boards filled with ideas on what I'll be wearing at this time of year. I always seem to like pastels and florals for Spring, and crisp white cotton and festival style for Summer. So this lookbook has many inspiring pieces for me. Doesn't the model look very Elvish? Perhaps I'm just excited for the release of the Hobbit in a couple of weeks time!

No comments: