Tuesday 5 November 2013

ASHLEY MAY BALDERSTON // SONGBIRD

Rose Tinted Photography

My beautiful friend Ashley is an amazing singer/songwriter with a voice like a a songbird. She recently was given the opportunity to do a recording and asked me to help out with the album art.

We decided on doing an illustrated portrait which I am currently working on. You'll just have to wait and see! But we also did a fun little photoshoot in two parts. I've been wanting to do a photoshoot with a wall of pretty pink blooms since seeing these photo's of Audrey Hepburn & Natalie Portman. Ashley was so great to photograph. Isn't she so pretty? She's an even lovelier person who has been a dear friend of mine for over a decade.

2 comments:

Nina (Marie Léon Illustrations) said...

Beautiful pictures! And I am looking forward to see the portrait :)

greetings♥
marieleonarts.blogspot.de

Rose Tinted Illustration and Design said...

Hehe! Thanks Marie! I'm looking forward to finishing the portrait. I'm loving drawing it though! :)