Friday 18 October 2013

DREAM A LITTLE DREAM // FASHION SPREAD FOR BRITISH VOGUE

October Edition of British Vogue
Photography : Venetia Scott
Styling : Bay Garett
Model : Georgia May Jagger

Just love this "Dream a little Dream" fashion spread for British Vogue with the gorgeous Georgia-May Jagger. It is all very reminiscent of The Secret Garden and the English countryside. I love all the pretty lacey garments, perfect for S/S. How regal is that white horse?

I like how it is both whimsical yet I can easily relate to the notion of running around gardens and fields in pretty frocks as a child. There is an innocence and youthfulness to this spread which brings many memories of growing up and running free. But I also love that it is a grown up take on that idea, reminding me that my wardrobe is now my dress up box.

No comments: