Tuesday 22 October 2013

CRYSTALS // ROSE TINTED ILLUSTRATION

(c) Rose Tinted Illustration by Maree Worrall-Bader
Model : Rebecca Frogley

I loved working on this illustration! The more challenging, the more intriguing. I loved illustrating the beautifully coloured crystals with all their facets, and Rebecca's gorgeous red hair. Such fun!

I arranged the composition first on Photoshop to get an idea of how I wanted it too look. I used an image of Rebecca from a photo shoot I did last year for Rose Magazine. I next placed the crystal images as I saw fit and then proceeded to illustrate the image using this arrangement as a reference.

2 comments:

Lauren Hay said...

this is amazing! making me jealous of your skills!
Lauren
ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
xxx

Rose Tinted Illustration and Design said...

Thanks Lauren! You're too sweet :) xo