Thursday 5 September 2013

HITCHED MAGAZINE

I first discovered Hitched Magazine whilst doing my supermarket shopping. I made a direct beeline for it and nearly got run over by someone with a trolley. I have been waiting so long to see an illustrated magazine cover and I recognised the artist, Emma Leonard from a mile off. 

You can't believe my joy as I was flicking through the pages. This magazine combines everything that I love; Illustration, clean uncluttered design, stunning photography, delish food, beautiful weddings, styling details, interesting articles and too much beauty to handle.

A magazine such as this has been in demand for a very long time, particularly in the Bridal department. Most Bridal magazines feel like advertisement catalogues with a few fashion spreads and some articles thrown in. Hitched is a breath of fresh air where the advertisements blend in seamlessly with the content. It's no wonder this publication has gained such a following in such a short amount of time!

With two issues already under their belt, I can't wait to see what they are going to do next.

No comments: